| ||Job Summary |
The Production Worker ensures that Royal Laundry provides the highest quality of service with the utmost regard to safety. His/her productive labor is of a responsible and quantitative nature, and it insures the smooth flow of production and quality.
● Depends on the department assigned, which include sorting, washing, drying, flatwork, ironing and dry clean.
● Complies with established housekeeping standards
● Complies with established regulations and uniform standards
● Performs up to the work expectancy program standards
● Performs other duties as assigned
● Must be familiar with working in a production-oriented atmosphere
● Must have great attention to detail
● Must be a team player
Second shift, which usually starts at 2:30pm. Hours will vary depending on business necessity and daily sales.
As indicated on union contract
Click here to return to the job postings